The focus of my work are people and their development, specially the professional development of leaders and supporting good leadership in organisations.
It is important for me to engage with the needs of my coachees and seminar attendants individually and to address their questions appropriately. Therefore I use a mix of scientifically based techniques as well as my intuition drawing on my experience as a trainer and leadership coach.
- leadership trainer, leadership coach and facilitator 2011
- facilitation of team-, organisational- and school development processes (2005-2010)
- university lecturer (2005-2010)
- projekt lead Entwicklung eines Bildungsraums: ComputerStudienWerkstatt TU Darmstadt (2006-2010)
- research associate Schule interaktiv (2005-2010)
- PR and internal communication work (2001-2004)
- medical assistant and hr development in a surgery (1987-2001)
- certified LPP- Coach (2021), LINC Academy, Lüneburg
- certified leadership coach (ILM Level 7 Diploma of Executive Coaching and Mentoring (2018), Institute of Leadership and Management, UK
- certified 9 Levels trainer (2014), 9 Levels institute for value systems, Ravensburg
- PhD in Organisational development with New Media Organisationsentwicklung mit neuen Medien (2010), TU Darmstadt
- certified Tele-Tutor (2005), HFU Furtwangen
- Magistra Artium (M.A.) in pedagogy and german literature Technische Universität Darmstadt (1996-2005)